facebook
Traded Co logo
Submit a Deal
2101 East Saint Elmo Road
SOLD

KBS Realty Advisors Sells SouthTech Business Center Industrial Property In Austin To MIG Real Estate

2101 East Saint Elmo Road

Industrial
260,112 SF
clock iconSold 87 days ago
Lance Young
Charlie (Charles) Strauss
Trent Agnew
+ 2
the dealplayerscompscontact
share iconContact now

Summary

Sale
TEXAS
Industrial
260,112 sqft

The SouthTech Business Center, a 260,112 square-foot Class A light industrial property located at 2101 East Saint Elmo Road in Austin, Texas, has been successfully sold by Gio Cordoves of KBS Realty Advisors to a 1031 investor represented by MIG Real Estate. With a 93% lease rate and a track record of strong occupancy, the property offers immediate value-creation potential by leasing the remaining 7% of space and aligning rents with market rates.

Summary of transaction details:

JLL brokers Trent Agnew, Charles Strauss, Lance Young, and Brooke Petzold played a pivotal role in facilitating the transaction on behalf of KBS for the sale of the SouthTech Business Center. The partnership between the sellers and the buyer's representative, MIG Real Estate, underscores the collaborative effort behind the successful deal.

Players

  • All

    5

  • Agents

    4

  • Agencies

    1

Lance Young's profile picture
Lance Young
JLL-image
Investment Advisory Analyst
Trent Agnew's profile picture
$158M Sold

Details

Deal Summary
minus icon
SOLD
IMAGE: Gio Cordoves, Brooke Petzold, Charlie Strauss, Lance Young & Trent Agnew DATE: 04/23/2024 ADDRESS: 2101 East Saint Elmo Road MARKET: Austin ASSET TYPE: Industrial ~ SF: 260,112 SELLER: Gio Cordoves - KBS Realty Advisors (@KBS_CRE) BUYER'S REP: MIG Real Estate SELLER'S REP: Brooke Petzold (@Brooke_Petzold), Charlie Strauss (@Swordfish_Strauss15), Lance Young (@Everybody_Lance_now) & Trent Agnew - JLL (@JLL) NOTE: KBS has successfully sold the SouthTech Business Center, a 260,112 square-foot Class A light industrial property in Austin, Texas, to a 1031 investor represented by MIG Real Estate. With a 93% lease rate and a track record of strong occupancy, the property offers immediate value-creation potential by leasing the remaining 7% of space and aligning rents with market rates, as highlighted by KBS's Gio Cordoves. JLL brokers Trent Agnew, Charles Strauss, Lance Young, and Brooke Petzold facilitated the transaction on behalf of KBS.

View on map

Loading...

Address2101 East Saint Elmo Road

Comparables

No listingsThis user does not have deals with the selected filters yet.
Reset filters to show results.

Contact

Get in touch with the broker you want