About Mark Nicholas Current responsibilities Mark partners with clients searching for new facilities; landlords seeking new Read More.
About Mark Nicholas Current responsibilities
Mark partners with clients searching for new facilities; landlords seeking new tenants, tenants expanding and renewing leases, engaging in build-to-suit projects, designing and constructing their own facilities, and acquiring land sites. This wide range of experience has empowered Mark to quickly understand each client's requirements and focus his efforts to achieve the desired result. He serves as an extension of their tea and leverages market research, data and technology to find the best solution. Mark specializes in industrial, land brokerage, both tenant and landlord representation, leasing and sales, site acquisition and investment sales.
Years of experience
Since 1985, Mark has successfully negotiated over $2.4 billion in transactions for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants. He is a subject matter expert and a frequent speaker at various industry panels and events.
• AES Power Co.
• Archway Properties
• ArgoTurboserve/ATC Industrial
• Capital Commercial Investments
• Charming Charlie
• DCT Industrial
• Fortune 100 Company
• Goodman Networks
• Investment and Development Ventures (IDV)
• Prysmian Group
• Vigavi Realty, LLC.
• YMCA of Greater Houston
• Gold Achiever Designation, JLL (2018)
• Top Gun Designation, JLL (2008, 2013, 2015, 2017)
• Top Achiever Designation, JLL (16 times)
• Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (14 times, most recently 2017)
• Peer Choice MVP, Houston Business Journal (2011)
• Industrial Broker of the Year Finalist, NAIOP (2004, 2010)
• Broker of the Year, First Industrial Realty, Houston Region
• Winner of the Houston/Gulf Coast CCIM Industrial Forecast Competition (3 consecutive years)
• Power Broker, Costar (multiple times)
Affiliations and Community Involvement
• Big Brother Big Sister, Mentor since 2000
• Greater Houston Partnership, Real Estate Committee (5 years)
• JLL National Executive Leadership Industrial Council (2 years)
• Houston Baptist University Athletic, Advisory Board
• Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Lifetime Member
• Memorial Park Conservancy, Former Board Member
• The Downtown Club at The Met, Life Member
• Houston Association of Realtors (HAR/CommGate), Commercial Advisory Board (3 years)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Active Member since 1998
• Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
Double Bachelor of Arts | Marketing & Finance | Houston Baptist University Close